As secretary, you will help ensure that the office runs smoothly and efficiently. Your duties will include answering the phone and directing calls, keeping on top of emails, organizing and maintaining files, and assisting in setting up jobs. The ideal candidate for the position of secretary is very comfortable working on a computer, can prioritize tasks and is motivated to complete work with minimal supervision.
Proven work experience in an office
Organized and Detail Oriented
High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Integrity and professionalism
Proficiency in MS Office
Ability to learn quickly
M-F, 8:30 - 5:30 (closing time differs on Fridays)
This is a full time position: M-F 8:30 AM-6 PM
WEB DESIGNER/SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETER
Ramapost is looking for a talented Social Media Marketer / Web Designer to join our in-house team!
You will spearhead several social media campaigns, as well as design and maintain websites for a variety of brands and clients.
You can expect to:
• Create content for social media platforms (design digital posts, ads, GIFs, etc.)
• Oversee all social media channels like Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and more
• Create content calendars and plan campaigns
• Measure campaign performance/analytics and make recommendations for enhancements
• Conceptualize strategies to increase engagement and reach
• Design and maintain websites for clients in a variety of industries
• Assist with other duties as needed
• Excellent command of social media platforms ( Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
• Ability to stay abreast of social media trends, and use them in strategic manners to meet marketing objectives
• Experience creating original content for social platforms
• Ability to plan media strategy, as well as report on analytics and avenues of improvement
• Ability to work on multiple projects at once, and work independently with minimal to no guidance in a highly fast-paced environment
• Exceptional ability to create both visual and written content for social platforms
• Ability to design websites in platforms such Wix, Wordpress, and more
• Monitor, implement, and optimize for the latest SEO technical requirements
• Knowledge in HTML, CSS, and Google Analytics
• 1+ years of social media and web design experience
• Experience with social media management tools like Hootsuite, Sprout, Hubspot, etc.
• Knowledge of Adobe CC
Don’t see your dream job here? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org anyway. We may have an opportunity for you.